- This event has passed.
LOCALS’ DAYS WEEKEND: Apple Hill Growers
September 10 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on September 11, 2022 at 10:00 am
Apple Hill Growers Invite El Dorado County Residents to Locals Days
More than fifteen farms and wineries welcome neighbors with special deals. Print out or refer to the featured picture of the map & flyer HERE.
Camino, CA (September 1, 2022) – The Apple Hill Growers want to show their appreciation to its neighbors for supporting local farms and wineries with its Locals’ Days 2022 celebration. From Saturday, September 10 to Sunday, September 11, El Dorado County residents will receive special discounts from more than a dozen Apple Hill Growers.
“The Apple Hill Growers have been farming in El Dorado County for more than five decades and we wouldn’t be here without the support and patronage of our neighbors,” said Chris Delfino of Delfino Farms and President of the Apple Hill Growers Association. “Locals Days is our time to give back.”
Visitors just need to bring proof of residency to the following farms to be eligible for the deals:
- Apple Ridge Farms: unbaked, frozen pies for $15 (limit 2)
- Bodhaine’s at Drew Bean Farms: 15% off all food purchases
- Boeger Winery: 15% discount on all wine purchases
- Delfino Farms: free ice cream scoop with the purchase of a slice of pie
- Fudge Factory Farm: half price ice cream
- Grandpa’s Cellar: half price Apple Cider Slushees
- Harris Family Farm: get a free half dozen mini apple cider donuts with $20 purchase
- Hidden Star Camino: 10% off one flight of four hard ciders
- Lava Cap Winery: complimentary wine tasting
- Madroña Vineyards: 15% off six bottles and 20% off 12 bottles of wine
- O’Halloran’s Apple Trail Ranch: half off a box or bag of apples
- Pine O Mine Ranch: 10% off U-pick apples experience (while supplies last)
- Rainbow Orchards: baker’s dozen (13) for the price of one dozen hot apple cider donuts
- Rucksack Cellars: 15% off six bottles and 20% off 12 bottles of wine
- Smokey Ridge Ranch: 10% off U-pick flowers
- Wofford Acres Vineyards: complimentary tasting flight with the purchase of one bottle
Reservations may be required or recommended for some wineries so please call ahead to ensure you have the best tasting experience. For more information on what’s in season and maps of the area, follow @applehillofficial on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-the-minute information.