The apple harvest is behind us and now is a great time to visit Apple Hill Growers farms and get your family ready for the holidays! Nine Apple Hill tree farms will be open the weekend after Thanksgiving – and several are already open this week. Visitors can pick their own tree, and in many places, cut it down themselves, while bake shops and wineries are bustling with the holiday spirit.
“There’s no better way to create wonderful traditions with your family than by joining our families to choose your holiday tree,” said Chris Delfino of Delfino Farms and President of the Apple Hill Growers Association. “Apple Hill has everything to make your holiday festive and memorable. While you’re here, stop by our bake shops and wineries for mouthwatering pies, baked goods and wines for your holiday
Christmas Trees Farms
* Apple Blossom Farm: CLOSED FOR SEASON / SOLD OUT. Open Nov 28 and weekends until sold out
* Apple Country Christmas Tree: CLOSED FOR SEASON / SOLD OUT. Open Nov. 27 to Dec. 13 (closed Tuesdays)
* Crystal Creek Tree Farm: CLOSED FOR SEASON / SOLD OUT. Open daily. Closed Thanksgiving
* Harris Tree Farm: Open. CLOSED FOR SEASON for Christmas Trees (but bake shop open weekends Thur-Sun until Dec 24)
* Hillside Tree Farm: CLOSED FOR SEASON / SOLD OUT. Open Nov. 27 (daily)
* Fudge Factory Farm: SOLD OUT of Christmas Trees (but bake/candy shop open through Dec. 13, weekends only. Open daily. Closed Thanksgiving. Open weekends in December.
* Goyette’s North Canyon Ranch: Open Nov. 27 through Dec. 12 (weekends only).
* Indian Rock Tree Farm: CLOSED FOR SEASON / SOLD OUT. Open daily starting Nov. 21, (but closed Dec 2, 3) until sold out
* Madrone Tree Hill: CLOSED FOR SEASON / SOLD OUT. Open Nov. 27
* O’Halloran’s Apple Trail Ranch. Open Daily through Dec. 13th. Closed Thanksgiving
* Rapetti Farms: Open by appointment only*
* Silverthorn Meadows: CLOSED FOR SEASON / SOLD OUT. Open Nov. 27 (then Saturdays and Sundays only)
Most of our tree farms will stay open in December until they sell out. Please check with the farms for individual businesses’ operating hours.
During the holiday season, many bake shops and tasting rooms will be decorated in the spirit of the season. Bring your family and enjoy a cup of hot apple cider and take in the fall foliage while shopping for unique and special gifts. Many farms produce artisan products that make great hostess gifts or stocking stuffers from jams and sauces to olive oils and lavender sachets and more.
The Apple Hill Growers are taking the necessary precautions to make sure visitors and staff stay safe during the pandemic. More information on COVID-19 precautions is on our website.