Bring Apple Hill Home for the Holidays
Cross everything off your shopping list with our baked goods, Christmas Trees, wine and more!
Camino, CA (December 1, 2021) – The apple harvest may be over but there is still plenty to enjoy at Apple Hill Grower farms this holiday season. Several Apple Hill farms are open as well as the region’s wineries. Visitors can pick their own holiday tree, stock up on baked goods and wine and even find unique stocking stuffers for everyone on your shopping list. During the holiday season, many bake shops and tasting rooms are decorated in the spirit of the season. Bring your family and enjoy a cup of hot apple cider and browse shelves of artisan products like locally made jams and sauces, olive oils, mulling spices, nuts, cookbooks, lavender sachets and more.
Christmas Tree Farms
- Apple Country Christmas Tree: Open until they sell out (open 6 days, closed Tuesdays)
- Crystal Creek Tree Farm: Sold Out for Season
- Hacienda Orchards: Open through Dec. 24 or until sold out (daily)
- Hillside Tree Farm: Sold out for the Season. Open until they sell out (Friday through Sunday only)
- Indian Rock Tree Farm: Sold Out for the season. Reservations required
- Madrone Tree Hill: Sold out for the season. Open through Dec. 5 (Saturdays and Sundays only)
- Rapetti Farms: Sold Out for the season. Open by appointment only
- Silverthorn Meadows: Sold out for the season. Open until they sell out (Sat & Sun)
- Abel’s Apple Acres: Open until Dec.22
- Apple Ridge: Open until Dec. 5
- Bodhaine’s at Drew Bean Farms: Open until Dec. 22
- Denver Dan’s Apple Patch: Open until Dec. 13
- Fudge Factory: Open until Dec 12
- Goldbud Farms: Open until mid-December
- Grandpa’s Cellar: Open until Dec. 19
- Harris Family Farms: Open until Dec. 24
- Hidden Star Camino: Open until Dec 31
- High Hill Ranch: Open until Dec. 31
- O’Halloran Apple Trail Ranch: Open until Dec. 12
- Pine-O-Mine: Open until Dec. 31
- Ponderosa Ridge B & B: Open Year ‘Round
- Rainbow Orchards: Open until Dec. 5
All of the Apple Hill Grower wineries are open throughout the season. Please check out The Growers on our Website for individual businesses’ operating hours.
For more information on what’s in season and maps of the area, please visit the Apple Hill Growers website at http://applehill.com/ and follow @applehillofficial on Facebook and Instagram for up-to-the- minute information.
About Apple Hill Growers
Founded in 1964, The Apple Hill Growers are dedicated to supporting agriculture in El Dorado County. The organization began with 16 apple ranches and has grown to include unique fruit & veggie farms, wineries, B&B’s, flower gardens, Christmas tree farms and a day spa. The more than 50 farms of Apple Hill produce a variety of crops including apples, berries, stone fruit, vegetables, wine grapes and flowers.