The apple harvest is behind us and now is a great time to visit Apple Hill Growers farms and get your family ready for the holidays! Ten Apple Hill tree farms will be open the weekend after Thanksgiving – and several are already opening this week. Visitors can pick their own tree, and in many places, cut it down themselves, while bake shops and wineries are bustling with the holiday spirit.
“There’s no better way to create wonderful traditions with your family than by joining our families to choose your holiday tree,” said Chris Delfino of Delfino Farms and President of the Apple Hill Growers Association. “Apple Hill has everything to make your holiday festive and memorable. While you’re here, stop by our bake shops and wineries for mouthwatering pies, baked goods and wines for your holiday table.”
Christmas Trees Farms
CLICK HERE for A Listing of All the Christmas Tree Farms or read below!
* Apple Country Christmas Trees: Open Nov. 26 until sold out, 6 days (Closed Tuesdays). Weekdays, 11am-4pm & weekends, 9am-4pm.
* Crystal Creek Tree Farm: Open daily starting Nov 20 until sold out (Closed Thanksgiving), 9am – Dusk.
* Harris Family Farm: Opening for Christmas trees on Nov 18 by reservation at harrisfamilyfarm.com//services (but bake shop open weekends Thur-Sun, 9am-4:30pm until Dec 24)
* Hillside Tree Farm: Open Nov. 26, Fri-Sun, 8:30am-4:30pm until sold out.
* Fudge Factory Farm: Open daily in Nov (Closed Thanksgiving) from 10am-4pm. Open in December on Fridays from 10-4 and Sat & Sun from 9-5.
* Indian Rock Tree Farm: Open daily starting Nov. 20 until sold out. Visit website for to request reservation at indianrocktreefarm.com. Closed Thanksgiving.
* Madrone Tree Hill: Open Nov. 26 and Sat & Sun, 10am-4pm until Dec 19 or sold out.
O’Halloran’s Apple Trail Ranch. Opening for Christmas Trees Nov 20 and through Dec 12, Mon – Thur, 10am-5pm and Fri-Sun 9am-5pm (Closed Thanksgiving)
* Rapetti Farms: Open by appointment only, see website.
* Silverthorn Meadows: Open Nov. 26 (then 10am-Dusk, Sat & Sun only).
Most of our tree farms will stay open in December until they sell out. Please check with the farms for individual businesses’ operating hours and availability.
During the holiday season, many bake shops and tasting rooms will be decorated in the spirit of the season. Bring your family and enjoy a cup of hot apple cider and take in the fall foliage while shopping for unique and special gifts. Many farms produce artisan products that make great hostess gifts or stocking stuffers from jams and sauces to olive oils and lavender sachets and more.