Bring Apple Hill Home for the Holidays!
Cross everything off your shopping list with our baked goods, Christmas Trees, wine, jams, candy and more!
Camino, CA – The apple harvest may be over but there is still plenty to enjoy at Apple Hill Grower farms this holiday season. Several Apple Hill farms are open as well as the region’s wineries. Visitors can pick their own holiday tree, stock up on baked goods and wine and even find unique stocking stuffers for everyone on your shopping list. During the holiday season, many bake shops and tasting rooms are decorated in the spirit of the season. Bring your family and enjoy a cup of hot apple cider and browse shelves of artisan products like locally made jams and sauces, olive oils, mulling spices, nuts, candy, cookbooks, holiday wreaths, apples and more.
Christmas Tree Farms – (and other farms selling Christmas trees listed below)
- Apple Country Christmas Trees: Sold out for the season
- Crystal Creek Tree Farm: Sold Out for Season
- Hacienda Orchards: Sold out for the season.
- Hillside Tree Farm: Sold out for the season.
- Indian Rock Tree Farm: Sold out for the season.
- Madrone Tree Hill: Sold out for the season.
- Rapetti Farms: Open by appointment only
- Silverthorn Meadows: Sold out for the season.
- Abel’s Apple Acres: Open through Dec. 23 (7 days/week)
- Apple Ridge: Open through Dec. 4 (7 days/week)
- Bodhaine’s at Drew Bean Farms: Open through Dec. 23 (Thur-Sun)
- Denver Dan’s Apple Patch: Open through Dec. 4 (Fri-Sun)
- Fudge Factory: Open through Dec 17 (7 days/week)
- Grandpa’s Cellar: Open through Dec. 4 (Thur-Sun)
- Harris Family Farms: Open through Dec. 24 (Thur-Sun) – Pre-cut Christmas trees and fresh wreaths still available
- Hidden Star Camino: Open through Dec. 31 (Thur-Sun)
- High Hill Ranch: Open through Dec. 24 (7 days/week)
- O’Halloran’s Apple Trail Ranch: Open through Dec. 11 (7 days/week) – Christmas trees and apples still available
- Pine-O-Mine: Open through Dec. 31 (Fri-Sun)
- Ponderosa Ridge B & B: Open Year ‘Round
- Rainbow Orchards: Open through Dec. 4 (Sat-Sun)
All of the Apple Hill Grower WINERIES are open throughout the season and year round. Please check out The Growers on our Website for individual businesses’ operating hours.
For more information on what’s in season and maps of the area, please visit the Apple Hill Growers website at https://applehill.com/ and follow @applehillofficial on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for up-to-the- minute information.
About Apple Hill Growers
Founded in 1964, The Apple Hill Growers are dedicated to supporting agriculture in El Dorado County. The organization began with 16 apple ranches and has grown to include unique fruit & veggie farms, wineries, B&B’s, flower gardens, and Christmas tree farms. The 50 farms of Apple Hill Growers produce a variety of crops including apples, berries, stone fruit, vegetables, wine grapes, flowers and more.