Bring Apple Hill Home for the Holidays!
Cross everything off your shopping list with our baked goods, Christmas Trees, wine, jams, candy, and more!
The apple harvest may be over, but there is still plenty to enjoy at Apple Hill Grower farms this holiday season. Several Apple Hill farms are open, as well as the region’s wineries. Visitors can pick their own holiday tree, stock up on baked goods and wine, and even find unique stocking stuffers for everyone on their shopping list. During the holiday season, many bake shops and tasting rooms are decorated in the spirit of the season. Bring your family and enjoy a cup of hot apple cider and browse shelves of artisan products like locally made jams and sauces, olive oils, mulling spices, nuts, candy, cookbooks, holiday wreaths, apples, and more.
Christmas Tree Farms – (and other farms selling Christmas trees listed below)
- Apple Country Christmas Trees: Sold out for the season
- Crystal Creek Tree Farm: Sold Out for Season
- Hacienda Orchards: Sold out for the season.
- Hillside Tree Farm: Sold out for the season.
- Indian Rock Tree Farm: Precut trees available.
- Madrone Tree Hill: Sold out for the season.
- Rapetti Farms: Open by appointment only.
- Silverthorn Meadows: Sold out for the season.
- Abel’s Apple Acres: Open through Dec. 23 (7 days/week)
- Drew Bean Farms: Open through Dec. 23 (Thur-Sun)
- Fudge Factory: Until sold out (7 days/week)
- Harris Family Farms: Open through Dec. 24 (Thur-Sun) – Pre-cut Christmas trees and fresh wreaths still available
- Hidden Star Camino: Open through Dec. 31 (Fri-Sun)
- High Hill Ranch: Open through Dec. 24 (7 days/week)
- O’Halloran’s Apple Trail Ranch: Open through Dec. 10 (7 days/week) – Christmas trees and apples still available
- Pine-O-Mine: Open through Dec. 31 (Fri-Sun)
- Ponderosa Ridge B & B: Open Year-Round
All of the Apple Hill Grower Wineries and Jack Russell Farm & Brewery are open throughout the season and year-round. Please check out all the Growers on our Website for individual businesses’ operating hours.