3030 Carson Rd
Rucksack Cellars is Closing for the Season!
December 7th, 8th and 9th – Wine and Christmas Trees!
As you know, Rucksack Cellars closes for the winter season. With the fact that outdoor tasting is more difficult in the snow, and a nod to our children wanting to see us more, we will be closed from December 17th,2018 through May 3rd, 2019!
So to celebrate the year, we have our ‘Closing for the Season’ event this coming weekend. It’s a chance to stock up on your Rucksack wines to make it through the Dearth of Winter Wine Availability (DOWWA).
“Why visit and stock up now?” you ask. Here’s why!
- We’ll be sampling all the Rucksack wines (instead of just our normal 5) inside the Rucksack Cellars winery
- Complimentary Tasting (although bring your Rucksack glass if you’ve got it!)
- Inter-Winery Discounts (that’s a 33% discount!!!) on:
- 2017 Barbera Rosé
- 2017 Mountain Nectar
- 2014 Barbera
- 2015 Zinfandel
- 2013 The Cache (which is all but gone!)
- And we’ll be opening from 11-5pm on Saturday and Sunday (still 12-5pm on Friday)
The Christmas Trees
As you know, Rucksack Cellars also has ‘You Pick’ Christmas trees of all sizes. We open for one day each year, and this Saturday (12/8) is the day. Christmas Tree details are:
- We open at 8:30am on Saturday and close when we’ve cut down a comfortable amount of trees (usually about 4 hours total!)
- It is ‘first come, first served’!
- All trees (from 3 feet to 15 feet) are $70
- Sorry, we only take cash and check for Christmas Trees
- And we’ll have a few pre-cut trees from our Enyé Vineyards
- The weather is going to be awesome!
So come on up, find a tree, pick out some wines, and be prepared for the long winter season, Rucksack style!
And P.S. Out of the 24 cases of Magnums for Magnum Days at Madroña (which started last Saturday), we’re down to the last 7 cases total for this weekend. Remember, first come, first served!