The Apple Hill Growers are getting ready for the busiest time of the year and look forward to welcoming visitors this harvest season. We are committed to making safety a top priority this year. Farms and wineries are implementing protocols in accordance with California Industry Guidance for COVID-19 operations to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Here are a few tips that every visitor should know while planning their visit.
- Masks are required. Guests and employees will be wearing them.
- Please consider keeping groups to household members only.
- Businesses have been configured to allow for appropriate social distancing in all areas, including additional sanitation measures.
- Businesses are implementing safe payment options.
- Some farms and wineries are taking reservations for visits and you-pick activities, so call ahead to be sure.
Who’s Open Now
These farms below are open for the season now, but have differing days and hours of operation, so please check the website or call them for the latest info. And please note, our wineries require a reservation to visit. Other fruit farms and bakeries will open in late August or early September:
24 Carrot Farm – Open Saturday
Boeger Winery – 7 days a week
Delfino Farms/Edio Vineyards – Thur – Mon
Fenton Herriott Vineyards -7 days a week
Goldbud Farms – 7 days a week
Harris Family Farm – Thur – Sun
Hidden Star Camino – Wed – Sun
Lava Cap Winery – 7 days a week
Madrona Vineyards – Fri – Sun
Patrick’s Berry Farm- Sat & Sun
Rucksack Cellars- Sat & Sun
Smokey Ridge Farmstand – Sat & Sun
Starfield Vineyards – Tues – Sun
Wofford Acres Vineyards – Sat & Sun